Academic and Career Advising
Understand your educational options, plan your academic path, and succeed as a learner.
We're hiring SASS Peer Advisors for next fall! For a job description and application, visit https://www.evergreen.edu/studentservices/sass-student-employment
We can help you:
- Make or update a plan for your education and beyond
- Figure out what to take next
- Understand the structure of your studies and how they prepare you for your career
- Prepare for the transition to life after college
You can also contact Academic and Career Advising to:
- Talk to someone about conflicts or issues in your program
- Learn about grad school and career options
- Get yourself back on track if you're having problems
If you have questions about transferred credits from other schools, talk to Admissions.
If you have questions about providing a GPA to an employer, graduate school, or internship host, contact the Registrar.