Get help navigating Evergreen and be successful in your academic life.
Evergreen, the TRiO, and regional communities offer a variety of resources and support services for students.
- Planning an internship (PDF)
- Reading strategies (PDF)
- Scholarship writing strategies (Show Me the Money PDF)
- Seminar guidelines (PDF)
- Successful scholarship writing (PDF)
- Tips for writing a seminar response paper (PDF)
- Time management calendar (PDF)
- Writing paper under a time crunch (PDF)
- Academic Computing
- CARE Team: Conflict Assistance, Resources & Empowerment
- Counseling Center
- Financial Aid
- Parking Services
- Student Employment
- Student Health Center
- Writing Center
Services for youth and elderly, chemical dependency, mental and physical health, disabilities, literacy, clothing, utilities, employment assistance, food, housing, legal, etc.
- Grays Harbor County Community Services List
- Lewis County Community Services List
- Mason County Community Services List
- Pierce County Community Services List
- Thurston County Community Services List