The Trans & Queer Center supports Evergreen’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, and agender students, faculty, and staff.
You can get support from trained Peer Advisors to help you meet your academic, personal, and professional goals.
- Navigate coming out
- Become a better advocate for yourself
- Get support and advocacy to meet your needs
- Find culturally-competent medical and mental health providers
We also offer workshops for LGBTQQIAA people on campus and for allies who want to support their peers, friends, students, and colleagues. Check back often to find out about events sponsored by the Trans & Queer Center!
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Friday, May 25, 2018 - 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Give today to the Trans and Queer Center Fund at The Evergreen State College Foundation to help the center achieve its ambitious vision for the future. 95% of your gift supports the TQC, 100% supports Evergreen.