Paths of Study
Know what you want to study? You’re in the right place.
Paths of Study are sequences of programs and courses that will give you a deep understanding of a field of study. Following a Path, you can plan your studies ahead of time and prepare for graduate school or a career in your field with confidence.
Paths guide students through introductory, intermediate, and advanced levels of interdisciplinary study within a field. Work within a Path culminates in a major project, capstone, or thesis. You can also combine your studies in a Path with an internship at a local non-profit, business, or government agency. Learn more about Paths of Study here.
Current Paths of Study
- Culture, Text, and Language in World Societies
- Environmental Studies
- Food and Agriculture
- Integrated Biology and Chemistry
- Latinx, Latin American Studies, and ELL Education (El Camino)
- Literary Arts
- Mathematical, Physical, and Computer Sciences
- Media Arts and Studies
- Native American and Indigenous Programs
- Political Economy, Global Studies, and Environmental Justice
- Visual Arts
More Paths coming in fall 2020
- Psychology, Sociology, and Social Work
- Work: Business, Entrepreneurship, and Non-Profit Management