Mark your calendars, set a reminder, tell your friends, and join us!
These comprehensive workshops provide best practices and tools for applying for scholarships, either through Evergreen or external opportunities. The workshops are developed through a partnership between Academic and Career Advising, The Undergraduate Scholarship Office, and The Writing Center.
- Fall Week 9: Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2-3:30pm in Library 2617, Academic Computing Center
- Fall Week 10: Thursday, Dec. 12, 5-6:30pm in Library 2612, Academic Computing Center
- Winter Week 1: Wednesday, Jan. 8, 1:30-3pm in Library 2617, Academic Computing Center
- Winter Week 2: Monday, Jan. 13, 3:30-5pm in Library 2617, Academic Computing Center
- Winter Week 3: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 4-5:30pm in Library 2612, Academic Computing Center
If you can't make it to a workshop, or if you did attend and would like to revisit some of the material, you can view the Scholarship Workshop Presentation (PDF).
If you would like feedback on your application materials before you submit them, you can make an appointment by calling the Writing Center at (360) 867-6240 or drop by Library 2304.
For questions on the scholarship process, please contact the Undergraduate Scholarship Office at (360) 867-6310 or UndergraduateScholar@evergreen.edu.