Sawston Wealth Management Scholarship
Due Date: Friday, February 1, 2019
Offered to a new or currently enrolled student with at least junior standing who demonstrates an interest in focusing on finance, business, or non-profit management and is interested in giving back to the community. The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Letter of application that speaks to the following:
- Describe your interest in studying finance, business or non-profit management.
- What are you studying at Evergreen and why?
- How do you plan to give back to the community?
- Include a statement related to your financial need.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your application
- FAFSA OR WASFA (see How to Apply #4).