Randy Ray Memorial Scholarship
Amount: $1,000; 2 awarded
Due Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
This scholarship was established by friends and family of Randy Ray, a graduate of Evergreen’s Master of Environmental Studies Program.
To be eligible to receive the Scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- MES Financial Assistance Application submitted by February 15, 2019.
- US Applicants: FAFSA processed by February 1, 2019 (please submit by mid-January to ensure FAFSA is processed by this date). The FAFSA is available October 1, 2018.
- International Applicants: Financial Need Statement* submitted with MES financial aid application.
- Interest in pursuing environmental policy with an emphasis on economic impact at the state and local levels.
- Will be enrolled in Evergreen’s Masters in Environmental Studies program upon receipt of the scholarship.
Preference will be given to students with documented financial need.