Amount: $1000; 2 awarded, renewable up to 4 years
Due Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a new or currently enrolled student with expressed interest in science or business studies at Evergreen and a demonstrated history of community involvement or service. The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Letter of application no longer than two pages responding to the following:
- Describe your interest in pursuing science or business studies at Evergreen.
- Describe your history of community involvement or service.
- Include a statement related to your financial needs.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).