One Hardt Scholarship
Due Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Offered to a new or currently enrolled student attending at least half time who has an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrates a commitment to making positive change by giving back to their community. Financial need will be considered and preference will be given to students who are overcoming obstacles in their pursuit of education.
- Letter of application that speaks to the following:
- Describe your entrepreneurial spirit and your commitment to making a positive change by giving back to your community.
- What are you studying at Evergreen and why?
- What obstacles have you overcome in pursuing your education.
- Include a statement related to your financial need.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your application
- FAFSA OR WASFA (see How to Apply #4).