Niels Skov Scholarship
Due Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a new or currently enrolled student with at least sophomore standing attending full time. This scholarship is intended to support promising students who may be at risk of dropping out of college for reasons not related to academic performance and who demonstrate financial need. The successful applicant must also demonstrate a passion for the study of the numerous forms of entrepreneurship and a desire to use this passion in their professional pursuits. In addition, the applicant should be one or more of the following:
- Facing high levels of student loan indebtedness
- A first generation student, e.g., a student whose parents did not graduate from a 4 year college or university
- Native American
- African American
- A parent
- Age 24-26 and working to complete their degree
- Letter of application no longer than two pages. Please speak to the following in your letter of application:
- What are you studying and why?
- Describe your passion for the study of entrepreneurship.
- How do you plan to use your degree after you finish at Evergreen; particularly, how do you plan to apply your passion for entrepreneurship in your professional pursuits?
- Statement, no longer than half of one page, outlining how you meet one of the additional criteria set out above.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your application.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).