Evergreen Trustees’ Scholarship
Due Date: Friday, February 1, 2019
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a new or currently enrolled student with at least sophomore standing attending full time, who have demonstrated leadership and are interested in pursuing a leadership role following graduation. This scholarship is intended to support promising students who may be at risk of dropping out of college and who demonstrate financial need. In addition, the applicant should be one or more of the following:
- Facing high levels of student loan indebtedness
- A first generation student, e.g., a student whose parents did not graduate from a 4 year college or university
- Native American
- African American
- A parent
- Age 24-26 and working to complete their degree
- Letter of application no longer than two pages. Please speak to the following in your letter of application:
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership skills to date.
- What are you studying and how will it support you in future leadership roles?
- How do you plan to use your degree to pursue a career in leadership after you finish Evergreen?
- Statement, no longer than half of one page, outlining how you meet one of the additional criteria set out above.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your application.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).