David Whitener Memorial Scholarship
Due Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a new or currently enrolled student attending at least half time who is a first generation college student (e.g., a student whose parents did not graduate from a 4 year college or university). The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Letter of application no longer than two pages. Please speak to the following in your letter of application:
- How has your status as a first generation student influenced your educational experience?
- Why have you chosen to pursue a college degree at Evergreen?
- How do you plan to use your degree after you finish Evergreen?
- Statement related to your financial need.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).