Cultural Diversity Award
Amount: Varying amounts up to the value of resident tuition for 18 credits
Due Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
Important Information: this is a tuition award. Tuition Awards listed are a waiver of a student’s tuition. A recipient of a tuition award cannot receive funding in excess of the cost of full-time undergraduate tuition. In addition, a recipient of a tuition award cannot use the funding for any of the study abroad consortium agreements.
Offered to new and currently enrolled students attending at least half time who can demonstrate the capacity to assist the college in achieving its commitment to cultural diversity. Students may receive this award for up to two academic years, but must reapply each year.
Note: Students from the Tacoma Campus and the Native Pathways Program need to follow an application process specific to their programs. Contact those program directors for more information.
- Letter of application explaining your achievements and why you wish to be considered for this award.
- New students must submit transcripts from high school and each college they have previously attended (see How to Apply #3A and B). These are in addition to ones submitted for admission.
- Current Evergreen students must submit copies of Evergreen evaluations (see How to Apply #3C) or a letter from the program faculty specifically addressing academic achievement. The letter/s from faculty will not substitute for letters of recommendation if used to replace evaluations.
- Three letters of recommendation written within the past year from individuals, other than relatives, who are familiar with your achievements.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).