Amount: $1,760; 1 for a new student, 1 for a currently enrolled student
Due Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a new or currently enrolled full time student. Recipients will demonstrate an interest in an academic course of study applying science or technology to questions in the humanities or social sciences.
- Letter of application no longer than two pages. Please speak to the following in your letter of application:
- What are you studying and why?
- How are you applying science or technology to questions in the humanities or social sciences?
- How do you plan to use your degree after you finish Evergreen?
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your application.