Join us for this annual half-marathon and 10K race. The half marathon course is USATF certified for individuals seeking a qualifying standard.
Saturday, February 2, 2019
The Half Marathon & 10K start at 9 am. Registration and packet pickup begins at 7 am. Race day registration will close at 8:30 am.
USATF Course Number: WA14003MN.
*Online registration will launch November 1, 2018!*
- Register Online or
- In-person at the Costantino Recreation Center (Monday-Friday 11 am-4 pm)
- Early registration, before November 30, 2018 — $30
- Normal registration, before Januray 14, 2019 — $35
- Late registration, before February 1, 2019 — $40
- Day of registration — $45
- Early registration, before November 30, 2018 — $40
- Normal registration, before January 14, 2019 — $45
- Late registration, before February 1, 2019 — $50
- Day of registration—$55
Please make checks payable to Geoduck Gallop. T-shirts are guaranteed for all registered participants by January 14, 2019. Shirt sizes not guaranteed after early registration date. Finishers Awards will be given to all participants.
Registration and packet pickup will be in the Costantino Recreation Center lobby on the campus of The Evergreen State College. Free parking is available; lots C and F are closest to the CRC (maps and directions).
Both courses start and finish in front of the Costantino Recreation Center and take runners onto the rural roads and bike paths surrounding the campus. The course follows wide shoulders the majority of the race and consists of rolling hills. The course will be well marked (including mile markers), monitored at intersections and will have aid stations for water and sports drink.
10K & Half Marathon
- Top 3 overall male and female
- Finishers award for all participants
Award Presentation will start at 11:30 am.
Age Groups: 0–15, 16–19, 20–24, 25–29, 30–34, 35–39, 40–44, 45–49, 50–54, 55–59, 60–64, 65–69, 70–74, 75–79.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 867-6778.