The Office of the President
Open Office Hours
President Thomas L. “Les” Purce holds open office hours once a month during the academic year. The open office hours are set aside for the President to meet with members of the campus community. He invites students, staff and faculty to join him to ask questions, share concerns or get acquainted. The schedule is posted below. As there may be occasions when last minute scheduling conflicts prevent the President from being available, posted times are subject to change. No appointment is necessary, but most meetings will be limited to no more than 15 minutes out of courtesy to other visitors. If time allows, additional time may be possible.
President Purce will meet with community members in the order of their arrival between the indicated times. Open office hours are held in the Office of the President, Library building, L3200. He welcomes questions and ideas, and looks forward to working with you.
Open office hours for the 2013-2014 school year:
- Wednesday, October 16 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, November 20 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, December 18 CANCELED
- Wednesday, January 8 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, February 19 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, March 19 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, April 16 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, May 21 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, June 11 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Susan Harris, Administrative Assistant to the President at 360-867-5101.