Online Appeal Form
- Parking-ticket appeals must be received in the Parking Office within 10 CALENDAR DAYS of the violation date, using either our printed form available at the Parking Booth and in the Parking Office, or our on-line Parking Appeal Form.
- The Citation number must accompany your appeal. If you do not know the citation number, please call the Parking Office at (360) 867-6352 with your license-plate number and we will assist you.
- Appeals must be complete, including your campus ID number if you have one, permanent mailing address, and email address, in order to be accepted and processed.
- If you do not have a campus identification number (A#), simply enter "n/a" in that space.
- The campus Infraction Review Committee members meet at least once per month, and appeals are reviewed in the order in which they have been received.
- How long your appeal remains pending review is directly related to the volume of appeals received before yours was submitted.
- Once your appeal has been reviewed and a decision is made, you will be notified via email. Your citation can be waived, enforced, or reduced depending on the results of your appeal.
- Late fees are applied only after the "denied" decision has been emailed to you, and the fine has remained unpaid for 10 days from the email date. At that time a $25 late fee will be assessed.
- If your appeal is denied and you do not agree, you may request a personal appeal in writing by sending an email to Parking Services within 10 days of the email's date that informed you of the review committee's decision. email@example.com
- Once your personal appeal request is received and processed, you will be offered a 15-minute appointment at the next Infraction Review Committee meeting in which to share additional information for the committee members' consideration.