Experience a snapshot of what it’s like to be a student at Evergreen. Dig deep into student life on campus and in the residence halls.
This event is for high school juniors and seniors. Dream Evergreen Overnight includes the following:
- Tour of campus
- Friday dinner and Saturday brunch
- Overnight accommodations
- Information session about academic programs
- Campus activities
- And much more
Register for an overnight on:
Parents, you’re invited to attend a customized parent information session and campus tour on Friday of the event. No lodging arrangements can be made for parents at campus housing.
- Each event is limited to 50 students. You will be automatically added to the waitlist when we've reached that cap.
- You can pay the registration cost with cash or check on the day of the event
- Waiver must be filled out and turned in at the beginning of the event
- For special accommodations (dietary, accessibility, etc.), contact Spencer Gehner
- Closed toed shoes (for light hiking) and gym clothes
- Warm cloth for outdoors
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb or brush, deodorant, medication, etc.)
- Extra money for snacks, Evergreen gear, etc.
- Waiver signed by parent or guardian. You will not be allowed to check into the event without a signed waiver.
- Sleeping bag or blanket and pillow; bedding will not be provided