Experience a snapshot of what it’s like to be a student at Evergreen. Dig deep into student life on campus and in the residence halls.
This event is for high school juniors and seniors. Dream Evergreen Overnight includes the following:
- Tour of campus
- Friday dinner and Saturday brunch
- Overnight accommodations
- Information session about academic programs
- Campus activities
- And much more
Register for an overnight on:
Dream Evergreen Overnight schedule:
- 2:30-3:30: Check in (A dorm)
- 3:30-4:30: Question & Answer Panel
- 4:30-5:30: Campus Tour
- 5:30-6:30: Dinner (Greenery)
- 6:30-10:30: Campus Activities
- 11:00: Lights Out
- 8:30-9:30: Breakfast
- 9:30-10:00: Apply for FREE!
- 10:00: Check out (A dorm)
Parents, you’re invited to attend a customized parent information session and campus tour on Friday of the event. No lodging arrangements can be made for parents at campus housing.
- Each event is limited to 50 students. You will be automatically added to the waitlist when we've reached that cap.
- The event has a registration fee that you can pay with cash or check on the day of the event. See your confirmation email for the cost of registration.
- Waivers must be filled out and turned in at the beginning of the event
- For special accommodations (dietary, accessibility, etc.) contact Spencer Gehner
- Closed toed shoes (for light hiking) and gym clothes
- Warm clothes for outdoors
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb or brush, deodorant, medication, etc.)
- Extra money for snacks, Evergreen gear, etc.
- Waiver signed by parent or guardian. You will not be allowed to check into the event without a signed waiver.
- Sleeping bag or blanket and pillow; bedding will not be provided