Tools for Stewards
Stewards are individuals assigned to be the custodian of a given policy. They have specific responsibilities for policies under their purview:
- Ensure the policy is current and accurate.
- Develop new, maintain and/or or update policies as required.
- Support new or updated policies through the approval process
- Ensure appropriate persons, offices or agencies are consulted in the creation or updating of policies.
- Announce new or updated policies to the evergreen community.
- Answer questions or interpret policies under their purview if necessary.
- Arrange training on new or revised policies as needed.
Tip: Stewards may put their title into the “search” box on the policy home page to obtain a list of all policies in their stewardship.