Barbara McCann Art Scholarship
Due Date: Friday, February 1, 2019
Keep this scholarship funded for future generations.
Offered to a currently enrolled student with junior or senior standing attending at least half time who demonstrate artistic merit through submitted works. All forms of drawings are eligible except cartoon, graphic novels and digital drawings.
- Submit original prints including a list of the works and a description of the media printed on 8.5 x 11” paper.
- An artist statement no longer than two pages. Please speak to the following in your letter of application:
- Describe your submitted works and write about why you produce art and what’s unique and special about how you make your work.
- How do you plan to use your education after you finish Evergreen?
- Statement related to your financial need.