Visiting and Volunteering
To Schedule a Tour
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 360-867-6160.
To Use the Farm Facilities
- Growing Season Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Winter Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9am – 4pm
- Address: 2712 Lewis Rd, Olympia 98502
Directions from Highway 101: Take the Evergreen Pkwy exit. From there, turn left onto Overhulse Rd, left onto Driftwood rd, and then left onto Lewis rd. The Organic Farm will be on your left.
Directions from Evergreen Campus: Take either of the paths behind Lab 1 and you will have a beautiful wander through the woods, which ends here on the farm!
About Our Tours
We do tours of all types! In the past, we have hosted preschoolers, grade schools, middle schools, high schools, college classes, staff retreats, retirement communities and current and future Evergreen staff and students. The duration of the tour is flexible, depending on the focus of the group. Tours are typically between 30-45 minutes long, and are led by one of our staff members. Please dress according to the weather when you come so that you can have your best experience possible!
- Shirt and close-toed-shoes must be worn at all times.
- As this farm is a business, personal harvesting is not allowed. If you would like to take home some of our produce, please ask what is available and we will be happy to sell to you!
- Smoking is permitted ONLY in the designated smoking area. If you smoke, please wash your hands THOROUGHLY before entering our gates, as there are plant diseases that can be passed from tobacco smoke to our plants.
- Please clean your shoes thoroughly before and after visiting The Organic Farm to prevent spreading any other plant disease.
Winter Quarter volunteering can only be done by appointment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 360-867-6160