Promoting the work of the college, recruiting new students, influencing retention, and communicating with friends of the college.
Evergreen is one of the most original and forward-thinking educational institutions in the country. As part of the effort to expand positive awareness and understanding about who we are, we’ve begun work with a communications agency, GMMB, and their research partners SimpsonScarborough, to better tell our story.
Your participation is important.
Get help with your work
Marketing and Communications staff work on print publications, the website, social media, public relations, advertising, and a lot more.
Online Ordering for Business Cards and Stationery
You can now order business cards, letterhead, and notecards at Evergreen’s online Storefront. These print items are designed to help Evergreen employees present a consistent visual face of Evergreen in college communications. Each design includes the logo, street address, and web address. The Storefront also lets you customize some information.
More in Marketing and Communications
- Media information—News media contacts, an Evergreen fact sheet, photos, and current news stories.
- Web Resources—Assistance with the website or CMS training materials.
- Request photography
- Name Tags - A description of how-to order name tags from vendor.
- Style Guide—Logos, colors, and other branding standards, and how to use them.
- If you need to contact a specific individual, find us in the Campus Directory.
We look forward to working with you!