Laura White Math Scholarship
Due Date: Friday, February 1, 2019
Offered to a new or currently enrolled female student with at least junior standing who demonstrates an emphasis of study in science, technology, engineering or math. The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Letter of application that speaks to the following:
- Describe your interest in studying science, technology, engineering or math.
- How do you plan to use your degree after you finish Evergreen?
- Include a statement related to your financial need.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your application
- FAFSA OR WASFA (see How to Apply #4).