It's time to apply for graduation!
Seniors who are graduating this year need to apply to graduate.
Please complete your graduation application no later than Thursday, April 1st to participate in this year’s virtual commencement.
Other important notes:
- Apply now even if you aren’t sure you want to participate in this year’s commencement. That way you’ll be all set if your friends, family or loved ones suddenly let you know how much they were looking forward to seeing your name in the program or ceremony.
- Graduates who apply by Thursday, April 1st will receive a memorabilia box from Evergreen which includes a cap, tassel, printed program, diploma cover, and other goodies.
- Your diploma will arrive in the mail separately, after all your credits are officially posted to your record.
- Participation in this year’s ceremony will be limited if you do not get your application in by April 1, 2021. However, you can still apply to receive your diploma by mail once your credits are finalized.
- You can apply up to three quarters ahead of the quarter you intend to officially graduate.
For the most up-to-date information regarding this year’s virtual ceremony, please visit the Graduation webpage.
Questions? You can contact us at email@example.com.
Congratulations on nearing the finish line. We look forward to celebrating with you at commencement!