Visit Us or Learn More
To get printed information, reminder emails, and information about upcoming events, sign up for our mailing list by your concentration of interest:
Join us at one of the following information sessions to find out more about the MPA program including schedule, admissions requirements, and to answer any questions you may have.
Evening Info Sessions, 5:30-6:30 p.m. - Register here
- March 1
- March 8
- February 25
- March 4
Join us at a morning or evening session
- March 2
- March 9
- March 16
As we are learning remotely this quarter, visits and campus tours will be a little different.
Please contact the Assistant Directors for questions on how to virtually visit us.
In a typical year, you could:
Visit our cohorts to see for yourself what the MPA program is really like.
For the Public & Nonprofit Administration and Public Policy (PNAPP) cohort;
- Our Tacoma cohort meets on Wednesday nights from 5 to 9 p.m. and our Olympia cohort meets on Thursday nights from 6 to 10 p.m.
- Feel welcome to drop by — just notify faculty when you get there, and you can drop in for a few minutes or stay until 10 pm, whatever works for you!
- Get a good feel for class by observing and then talking with current students and faculty at the break: we ask that visitors minimize participation in class and seminar discussions.
- See academic calendar for specific dates. You can find the location of a given offering by going to the MPA catalog, clicking on the 1st Year Core title, and then scrolling down and clicking on Final Schedule and Room Assignment.
- Visiting the Olympia cohort? Plan to get to campus by 5:40 p.m. to have time to park and make your way to class. Parking costs $3—cash only—and the closest parking is in Lot C.
- Campus map and directions
For the Tribal Governance concentration/cohort;
- Visit part of a 1st Year Core or a Tribal Governance concentration course, which meet during Fall, Winter and Spring on alternating weekends.
- For more information about arranging a class visit, contact Assistant MPA Director—Tribal Governance Puanani Nihoa.
You can also check our MPA Course Syllabi page for the syllabus (and for other courses, too).
Evergreen offers tours Monday – Friday at 11 am or 2:30 pm from the Admissions office in the bottom floor of the Library Building. No need to register.