Online registration for current MPA students for Winter Quarter opens on Monday, December 6, 2021. Check your My Evergreen account for your specific time ticket.
Are you a future MPA student? Learn more about how you can take MPA courses before starting the program in the fall. Detailed registration information for non-admitted students is listed below
Monday, January 3 is the first day of Winter Quarter 2022
- Eight credits is a full-time course load in the MPA program.
- MPA students may register for a maximum of 12 credits without the MPA Director's approval.
- Students in the Tribal Governance concentration register for 10 credits in Winter Quarter.
- Look for course offerings on the MPA Catalog page.
- Look for course syllabi on the MPA Course Syllabi page.
Tuition is due by Friday at the end of the first week of the quarter: Friday, January 7 at 4 pm.
Registered students who do not pay for courses by this deadline will be charged a late payment fee of $50. After 30 days of nonpayment, interest charges will be added at 1% per month.
Additional information on tuition, payment, and financial aid can be found on the Student Financial Services page.
Review the Registration and Records page for detailed instructions!
Open registration ends at 4pm on Friday before the quarter starts.
During the first week of class, admitted students can register online with a faculty signature override until Friday at 4 pm.
Any changes after 4pm on Friday of Week One will require additional paperwork, signatures, and result in a late fee. If there is a difference in the amount of fees and tuition, you may only
If you need to drop a course for any reason, you must officially drop your registration on your My Evergreen account or submit paperwork to Registration and Records.
Non-Admitted Students (Special Students)
You can "test drive" our MPA program as part of the decision making process.
If you have a bachelor's degree up to 12 credits total will count toward your MPA degree if you are later admitted to the program. You can take up to 8 MPA elective credits per quarter.
Current Evergreen undergraduate students are able to register for MPA elective courses with faculty approval, and will earn undergraduate level credit.
Registration for MPA electives and concentrations opens one week after current graduate students on a space-available basis.
Winter Quarter 2022 - Beginning December 13, 2021:
- Non-Admitted Graduate Students: Complete and submit the Special Student Registration Form (PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office in person or by email at email@example.com. Registration will email you to let you know if there is space available in the course you're interested in and whether you may register.
- Current Evergreen Juniors and Seniors: Complete and submit the Registration Form (PDF) to the Evergreen Registration Office in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will earn undergraduate level credit. Registration will email you to let you know if there is space available in the course you're interested in and whether you may register.
Most syllabi are posted prior to registration on the MPA course syllabus page. To obtain a course syllabus, contact the instructor at the contact information provided for the specific course in the MPA catalog.
If you have further questions about MPA Special Student (Non-Admitted) Registration, please contact Puanani Nihoa, MPA Assistant Director.
Phone: (360) 688-4780