Get registered for upcoming quarters in the MPA program. Get information about late registration, or registering as a non-admitted student.
Online registration for admitted and current students for Summer Session I & II and Fall Quarter opened on Monday, June 1, 2020.
Check your My Evergreen account for your specific time ticket, if you are an admitted student.
Monday, July 27, is the first day of Summer Quarter 2020 - Second Session.
- Eight credits is a full-time course load in the MPA program.
- MPA students may register for a maximum of 12 credits without the MPA Director's approval.
- Students in the Tribal Governance concentration register for 10 credits in Fall Quarter
- Look for course offerings on the MPA Catalog page.
- Look for course syllabi on the MPA Course Syllabi page.
Tuition for courses for which you are registered is due by Friday at the end of the first week of the quarter: Friday, July 31 at 4 pm.
Registered students who do not pay for courses by this deadline will be charged a late payment fee of $50. After 30 days of nonpayment, interest charges will be added at 1% per month.
Paper registration (PDF) is required for late registration.
Late registration is permitted July 27 - July 31 with approval from your instructor or MPA staff. MPA staff may request a waiver of the $50 late registration fee, from Registration and Records.
Starting Aug. 3rd, registration requires submission of a Registration Form with instructor approval, a petition to the Registrar, and a $100 late fee.
New and Special Student Registration
New students admitted to the MPA program for Fall 2020 and students not admitted to the college (“special students”) may register for Summer courses as Special Students beginning Monday, June 8.
Register by email, mail, by fax (360) 867-6680, or in person using the Registration Form.pdf or by Special Student Registration Form PDF. Course registration priority is generally given to continuing students. For info about summer statistics courses that meet the MPA prerequisite requirement, go to our statistics prerequisite guide.
- Non-admitted students who have a bachelor’s degree are eligible to take MPA elective courses for graduate credit.
- If you have been admitted to the MPA program, up to 12 Evergreen graduate elective credits taken as a graduate special student will count towards your MPA degree.