Keep informed on career development opportunities. Program participants are invited to a job listserv of weekly job announcements for positions in nonprofit and government organizations in the region. For more assistance, the college offers free services in career planning and job searches at the Academic and Career Advising Center.
Following the Evergreen MPA LinkedIn page to find jobs and to talk to other students and alumni. Local agencies and businesses that are specifically seeking applicants from Evergreen MPA regularly send us their job postings for our LinkedIn page.
Employment Search Sites
- PublicServiceCareers.org -- public service careers website sponsored by NASPAA, ASPA, and APPAM
- CampusGov -- online job board for students and recent graduates interested in exploring careers with the government
- Careers.wa.gov -- for employment with Washington State
- OpportunityKnocks.org -- for non-profit employment
- FoundationCenter.org -- for employment at U.S.-based foundations and non-profit organizations
- City of Lacey
- City of Olympia
- City of Tumwater
- City of Tacoma
- City of Seattle