All-Campus Mentoring Days
Develop a vision and a map for your pathway through Evergreen. Plan for graduate school. Get the tools you need to start crafting your future now. Join us for the next Mentoring Day!
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Library Lobby, Classrooms and Purce Hall
Schedule at a glance
- 1:30 - 1:50 pm—Opening Session - FREE PIZZA!
- 2:00 - 4:00 pm—Individual Academic Statement Support Sessions
- 2:00 - 4:00 pm—Concurrent Sessions on Various Disciplines Led by Faculty Panels
See the final schedule!
Get the help you need
- Sign up for one-on-one faculty support and feedback on your Academic Statement
- Meet faculty and hear about their own educational pathways and areas of expertise
- Start planning for graduate school
- Get to know the Evergreen curriculum
- Share tools, knowledge, and ideas with other students
- The Academic Fair will immediately follow All-Campus Mentoring Day (4:00–6:00 pm—CRC Gymnasium)
2018 – 19 All-Campus Mentoring Days
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019