All equipment checkouts will be long-term loans until further notice due to COVID-19. No extended loan requests need to be submitted. Students must be in approved programs or have an approved ILC to use Media Loan equipment.
EXTENDED LOANS ARE NOT EQUIPMENT RESERVATIONS AND DO NOT GUARANTEE EQUIPMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN APPROVAL, YOU MUST RETURN THE EQUIPMENT AT THE TIME YOU HAVE ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED WITH OUR FRONT DESK.
- Submitting an extended loan request does not warrant an automatic approval (even for current checkouts) until you get an actual approval.
- If you do not receive an approval, be ready to be asked to return the equipment as planned
- Extended Loan Requests may take up to 5 business days to be processed from its date of submission.
- Extended Loan Requests may be made for up to one quarter. Equipment is due back no later than the Monday of Evaluation Week.
- Quarter-long requests should be submitted by week 2 of each quarter.
- Loans over academic breaks only apply to students working on year-long projects and require faculty confirmation. Students must submit an Extended Loan Request by the Monday of Evaluation Week for checkouts over academic breaks (Media Loan is closed during quarter breaks and holidays).
- Advanced Production Services (APS) and Audio Studio (AS) equipment is not available for checkout over academic breaks.
- Students must provide proof of paid tuition and registration for the following quarter when requesting equipment over an academic break.
- Please call Media Loan at 360-867-6253 if you have any questions.