Get help telling your stories
Working with partners across campus, Marketing and Communications creates print and digital publications, manages the Evergreen website, directs the college’s social media, public relations, outreach, advertising, and a lot more.
We’re a team of marketing and communications professionals on a mission to promote Evergreen to prospective students, tell our powerful story on multiple channels to key audiences, and provide strategic direction on Evergreen’s brand. We’re experienced journalists, marketers, community connectors, web and graphics experts, and content creators. Many of us are Greeners. All of us are focused on doing our best outreach on behalf of the college.
We specialize in
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Marketing/creative strategy development
- Photography and video
- Media inquiries
- Social media engagement
- Community outreach and partnerships
- “Speedy the Geoduck” mascot appearances
- Identity standards and brand guidelines
- Shauna Bittle, Photographer
- Farra Layne Hayes, Associate Vice President for Marketing & Communications
- Christine Hoffmann, Public Relations & Outreach Manager
- Sandra Kaiser, Vice President of College Relations
- Kurt Lorenz, Graphic Designer Senior
- Brian Mathis, Creative Services & Web Manager
- Elaine Nelson, Web Developer
- Alma Perez, Marketing Coordinator
- Darrell Pruett, Graphic Designer Senior
- Matt Turner, Storyteller
- Jim Withington, Web Designer
We look forward to working with you!
Order business cards, stationery and name tags
These print items will help you present a consistent visual face of Evergreen in college communications. Get started by using Storefront.