Skip to main content
- Bring your photo ID with current address to register for a library card.
- Print a library card application or ask for an application at the circulation desk.
- If you are under age 18 and not an Evergreen student, then your parent or guardian must sign the application before your library card will be issued.
- Books may be checked out for the academic quarter. (See academic quarter dates.)
- Films and other media may be used in the library.
- Renew materials online or call (360) 867-6580.