Malcolm Stilson Archives and Special Collections
Visit the past to inform the present. Read, hear, and view the historical documentation of our unique college.
- Malcolm Stilson Archives and Special Collections—Evergreen’s own archive, where you’ll find our Accession Register and much more.
- Archives West—Provides access to the Archives’ descriptive finding aids that are hosted on the Archives West site as well as to other institutional collections in the Orbis-Cascade Alliance.
- Washington State Women’s History Consortium Evergreen Collections—Provides access to the collections submitted to the Consortium by each of its members pertaining to the history of women in Washington State.
- Records Management—Records policies and procedures and inventory.
- Chicano Archives—A collection of folk art and culture focusing on Chicano culture.
- Nisqually Delta Association—The archives of the organization dedicated to preserving the last remaining non-industrialized river delta in Washington state.
- Olympia Historical Society—Collections pertaining to Olympia area history temporarily held until the Society finds space of their own
- Jolene Unsoeld Papers—Lobbyist, legislator, 3rd District Congresswoman, adjunct faculty, and spouse to founding faculty member Willi Unsoeld.
- Peoples of Washington—A cultural research collection into the diversity of Washington state’s population resulting from the research by Evergreen faculty Sid White and Library faculty Pat Matheny-White.
- Washington State Folklife Council—A collection documenting the diversity of Washington state’s ethnic populations’ creation of folk arts and crafts through photographs, video, and audio tapes.
- Socialist Literature Collection—A collection of socialist propaganda and literary magazines, newsletters, and pamphlets from the 1930s through the 1980s.
- Washington Worm Growers—Documents the business practices and routines of the vermiculture industry in Washington state in the 1970s.
See Evergreen Documented for even more photos of Evergreen’s people, places, and history.
To donate materials to our archives, use the forms here to notify the Archives of your intentions.
- Donation of personal papers (doc)
- Donation of recorded interviews (pdf)
- FERPA Student Release Form (docx)—Permission to release education record information.
- Faculty Career Notice (doc)—Describes the type of materials sought by the Archives that reflect and illustrate the lives and careers of faculty and exempt staff of The Evergreen State College.