Retention and Graduation
The Office of Institutional Research generates statistics about the retention of students fall to fall and to graduation.
- Fall-to-fall Retention (2003-2018) (PDF)
- First-time, First-year Retention Detail (2008-19) (PDF)
- First-time, First-year Cohort Retention and Graduation Rates (cohorts 2007-2017) (PDF)
- 2019 First-time, First-year 5-year Cumulative Average Graduation Rate Charts (PDF) (cohorts 2008-2012)
- Retention and Graduation by Race/Ethnicity, Poverty, and First-Generation Status (cohorts 2002-2006) (PDF)
- Retention and Graduation by Gender and Race/Ethnicity (1993-2003) (PDF)
- Athlete Retention and Retention Rate Review (December 2001) (PDF)
- Diversity Data 2002 (PDF) Higher Education Coordinating Board report.
- Diversity Data 1999 (PDF) Higher Education Coordinating Board report.
- Diversity Data 1998 (PDF) Higher Education Coordinating Board report.
- Freshman Retention at The Evergreen State College (1991-1992) (PDF)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Outcomes
- Transitions to Success Outreach Advising Project. A two-year project designed to study freshman retention.