Long-Term Alumni Surveys
Long-term surveys collect alumni outcomes data such as employment status, graduate or professional program attendance, and involvement in volunteer work. It also gives alumni the opportunity to provide feedback on their learning and experiences at Evergreen.
2017 Five/Ten/Fifteen-Year Alumni Survey
- 73% of 2002 respondents had attended or were attending graduate/professional programs.
- 95% of all 2007 respondents were employed and/or pursuing post-baccalaureate studies.
- 25% of 2012 respondents had earned an advanced academic degree (master's or doctorate).
- Satisfaction with Pedagogical Aspects of Education at Evergreen by Demographic Subgroups (2018) (PDF)
- Choose to Attend Evergreen Again / Field of Study by Demographic Subgroups (2018) (PDF)
2012 Five/Ten/Fifteen-Year Alumni Survey
- The Evergreen State College Five/Ten/Fifteen-Year Alumni Survey of the Classes of 2007, 2002, and 1997 (2013) (PDF)
Other Long-term Alumni Surveys
- Advanced Education, Employment, Volunteerism, and Reflections on an Evergreen Education: A Survey of the Class of 1999 Five Years After Graduation (2005) (PDF)1996 Five-Year Alumni Study of the Class of 1991
- Five-Year Alumni Survey: Report on the Class of 1991 (1997) (PDF)