Summer Housing 2022
There is a limited supply of summer housing, all summer housing is apartment-style.
We are currently accepting applications for summer housing 2022.
We offer summer housing for these groups
- Current resident with a completed 2022-2023 housing application and plan to live on campus and attend classes in fall 2022 (summer class enrollment not required for spring to fall student residents who need a place to live in summer)
- Dates: uninterrupted housing from spring assignment in June to fall assignment in September
- Cost: $3,710 rent, $300 meal plan
Current resident who plans to attend classes and graduate this summer
- Dates: uninterrupted housing from spring assignment in June to Friday September 2, 2022
- Cost: $3,010 rent, $300 meal plan
Note that summer housing is an agreement for the full term, not a month to month rental agreement. There are no pro-rated refunds for moving out early. All summer housing residents are required to purchase a $300 meal plan.
Apply online using our StarRez Portal as soon as possible if you need summer housing. Summer spaces are first come first served. We will activate a waitlist when we are full for summer, or on the priority deadline of May 16, 2022, whichever is sooner.
After we receive your application, your $100 maintenance and facilities fee, and your $50 application fee, you will receive email communications about the exact timing of your move to your summer space.
Make sure you check your Evergreen email regularly to receive important information about your summer application status. Read the Summer Housing Agreement for more details.
Canceling your application
If you’ve already booked a room but change your mind and are not planning on living with us, log in to the StarRez Portal and select Cancel Application.