Let our student Residential Maintenance staff help you.


The student Residential Maintenance staff provides emergency maintenance after normal business hours and on weekends. Typical calls include clogged toilets, sinks, showers or tubs, water leaks, malfunctioning smoke detectors, light-bulb replacement and heater problems.

Call campus dispatch at (360) 867-6832 if you have an emergency. Dispatch will need the basic information about your emergency and will contact the on-duty Resident Maintenance. Non-emergency work orders will be completed during normal business hours.

Non-emergency repairs

If you complete your work order online, you can keep track of your request.

Student staff are available to fix items that are furnished with your apartment/unit. Complete a work order online or call the work order line (360) 867-6764. You will need to supply your name, phone and room number, and details of the work needed.

Work orders are prioritized depending on the situation (overflowing toilets take priority over a burned out light).

RAD workers build a shed for the campus

Residential and Dining (RAD) student staff are here to help with your housing needs.

By submitting a work order you give Housing staff permission to enter your room. You do not need to be present during the repair. Staff will leave a note on your door stating the status of work completed.

Please be as specific as possible when you submit your work order, e.g. rather than “my sink doesn't work,” instead tell us “the left-hand bathroom sink isn’t getting any cold water.” Be sure to create work orders as they occur to keep our facilities in tip-top shape and to prevent any further damage that an issue may cause.