Reserve Your Room
Reserve your room using the online campus housing system.
To start the process, you may log in and fill out the housing application. Begin by selecting your term and confirming or adding to your information. You can also request ADA accommodations if necessary.
When to reserve your room
- Returning residents: Fall 2019 applications open on February 28, 2019.
- New students: Fall 2019 applications open on March 14, 2019.
- The freshman fall housing priority deadline is May 1, 2019. After May 1, rooms are available on a first come first served basis until we are full.
- The ADA fall housing priority deadline is May 1, 2019. After May 1, we will continue to accept requests for ADA housing, however we may not be able to meet all requests by fall quarter.
Winter and Spring: applications open at 5 pm on the Friday of the previous quarter's evaluation week and end at noon on the Wednesday before the quarter starts. See the Academic Calendar at a glance for specific dates.
Summer housing is handled through a special process. See the Summer Housing page for more info.
To use the online campus housing system, you must be admitted to Evergreen and have an evergreen.edu email address.
Review the rental contract to make sure you are aware of all important dates, dining plan requirements for all residents with fewer than 40 credits, and other terms of the contract.
How to reserve a room
Log in to the campus housing application.
Fill out our form and either select your own space in the apartments or join our list to be assigned a space.
Follow the instructions to make the required payment within 48 hours and lock in your room.
A non-refundable booking fee and non-refundable rent down payment will be assessed to your student account.
$250 rent down payment is applied to your first term's rent
$50 booking fee pays for system processing.
If you do not pay the non-refundable booking fee and non-refundable rent down payment in full, these charges will be backed out of your student account and you will not have a room.
If your financial aid expected family contribution is under $5080, you may be eligible to defer the rent down payment and booking fee. Contact us for more information about the deferred payment agreement.
Check your Evergreen email
After you apply for housing, we’ll send important messages to your evergreen.edu email address.
Offices across the college send information to your evergreen.edu address that is essential to your success at Evergreen. Housing information sent via email includes:
- Housing application confirmation
- Meal plan information—Freshman (40 credits or fewer) living in on-campus housing are required to have a dining plan
- Roommate contact information available in early September
- How to check-in
- Other information about living on campus
Canceling your application
If you’ve already booked a room but change your mind and are not planning on living with us, cancel your application and avoid being billed for rent.
What if I can’t pay the booking fee and rent down payment within 48 hours?
If you are eligible for financial aid, download the Deferred Payment Agreement (PDF), fill it out, and bring a signed copy (or email a photo of a signed copy) to the housing office. The non-refundable booking fee and non-refundable rent down payment will still be assessed to your student account, but they won’t be due until you receive your financial aid and rent is due. As we are holding a room for you that is not available to other students, the charges are non-refundable even if you decide to cancel your room.