Reserve Your Room
When to reserve your room
COVID-19 planning and response has resulted in delaying our planned Fall 2020 housing application open date. Dates below reflect our current plans, but are subject to change.
We will post the housing application link on this page when it is available.
- Returning residents: Fall 2020 priority housing applications are currently planned to open on April 16, 2020.
- New students: Fall 2020 applications are currently planned to open on April 30, 2020.
- The freshman fall housing priority deadline is June 1, 2020. After June 1, rooms are available on a first come first served basis until we are full.
- The ADA fall housing priority deadline is May 15, 2020. After May 15, we will continue to accept requests for ADA housing, however we may not be able to meet all requests by fall quarter.
Winter and Spring: applications open at 5 pm on the Friday of the previous quarter's evaluation week and end at noon on the Wednesday before the quarter starts. See the Academic Calendar at a glance for specific dates.
Due to the COVID-19 response, Spring quarter 2020 instruction will now begin on Thursday, April 2, 2020 and all classes will be held remotely. We will not be having a normal spring check in this year.
See Evergreen's COVID-19 Information page for more details.
Summer housing is handled through a special process. See the Summer Housing page for more info.
To use the online campus housing system, you must be admitted to Evergreen and have an evergreen.edu email address.
How to reserve a room
Log in (available April 16) to the campus housing application.
Fill out our form providing basic information about yourself, and select your meal plan for the year.
Meal plan requirements vary, based upon where you live. Students living in the residence halls without kitchens must select a large plan that at least covers most of their meals. Students living in the Apartments without kitchens may also select smaller meal plans as low as $250/quarter in declining balance.
Tell us your preferences, and if desired, use a roommate matching tool to create or join a group . Also, you may join a list to be assigned a space in the apartments or residence halls.
Follow the instructions to make the required payment and lock in your room.
A non-refundable application fee and non-refundable Housing Facilities and Maintenance fee must be paid to submit your application.
$50 application fee funds system processing.
$200 Housing Facilities and Maintenance fee funds routine maintenance and cleaning throughout housing.
If eligible for a Federal Pell Grant, you may fill out a Deferred Payment Agreement within the application to defer the above payments until September.
Check your Evergreen email
After you apply for housing, we’ll send important messages to your evergreen.edu email address.
Offices across the college send information to your evergreen.edu address that is essential to your success at Evergreen. Housing information sent via email includes:
- Housing application confirmation.
- Information about rent and meal plan billing.
- Roommate contact information available in early September.
- How to check-in.
- Other information about living on campus.
Canceling your application
If you’ve already booked a room but change your mind and are not planning on living with us, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your @evergreen.edu email to cancel your application and avoid being billed for rent.