TAO Self Help is an interactive, dynamic, easy-to-access online program that provides support for anxiety, depression, and other common concerns.
TAO is a free resource for anyone with an @evergreen.edu email account.
An easy to access online program that provides support for anxiety, depression and other common concerns. TAO includes videos and complete skill-building exercises. Users must use their @evergreen.edu e-mail address to enroll. Sign up here.
Important update: TAO has launched an updated platform. Greeners with an existing account on the old platform will need to register for a new account.
To get started
- Register here
- Use your @evergreen.edu email address to sign up
- Begin using the resources and exercises
- Find the TAO app in your device's app store (Register online before downloading the app)
As a TAO participant, each week you will watch short videos, and complete skill-building exercises. TAO is tailored to fit your schedule and your needs:
- The exercises can be completed through a smartphone, tablet, or computer; online or through the TAO app
- TAO programs are accessible 24/7
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to contact Student Wellness Services.