Student Medical Assistant and Undergraduate Intern Programs
We are no longer accepting applications for 2018-19. If you are interested in an exceptional clinical experience to prepare for post-graduate work or a future career in health, medicine, or mental health please come see us at Student Wellness Services or at the Academic Fair.
Information about these two programs will be posted later this academic year.
2019 Timeline for Application (both programs):
- Applications available
- Meet faculty and current students at the Academic Fair (CRC) 4 – 6:00 pm
- Open House at Student Wellness Services 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Undergraduate Intern applications due.
- Student Medical Assistant applications due at Student Wellness Services by 6:30 pm
Late applications will not be accepted
- SMA Interviews held at Student Wellness Services
- Program selection announced
- Pre-Fall Quarter Training
- New Student Orientation
- Student Wellness Services opens for the academic year
Pathways to Healthcare: A Clinical Practicum in Student Wellness Services:
Undergraduate Mental Health Internship: