Student Medical Assistant and Undergraduate Intern Programs
If you are interested in an exceptional clinical experience to prepare for post-graduate work or a future career in health, medicine, or mental health please come see us at Student Wellness Services or at the Academic Fair.
2019 Timeline for Application (both programs):
- February 1, 2019, Friday Applications available
- February 20, 2019, Wednesday 5:00 - 7:00p m Open House. Tour the Student Wellness Services clinic and meet current students, staff, faculty and staff.
- March 6, 2019, Wednesday 4:00 – 6:00 pm Meet faculty and current students at the Academic Fair (CRC)
- March 8, 2019, Friday 8:00 - 10:00 am Open House. Open House. Tour the Student Wellness Services clinic and meet current students, staff, faculty and staff.
- April 5, 2019 Friday All applications due no later than 3:00 pm.
Late applications will not be accepted.
- April 15 - 26, 2019 Interviews held at Student Wellness Services
- May 17, 2019 Friday Program selection announced
- September 9 - 20, 2019 Mandatory Fall Training
- September 30, 2019 Monday Student Wellness Services opens for the academic year
Pathways to Healthcare: A Clinical Practicum in Student Wellness Services:
Course Description (PDF)
Undergraduate Mental Health Internship:
Internship Description (PDF)