Parents & Family Council
We’re delighted to share an exciting opportunity for you to lead by joining the Parents & Family Council at Evergreen.
Parents & Family Council Co-chair
Cindy Goodwin '80, Seattle, Washington, parent of Saul Goodwin '19
Learn more about the Parents & Family Council
Share your personal passion and expertise with the Evergreen community.
- Grow the community of active and engaged parents and families at Evergreen.
- Hire an Evergreen student as an intern.
- Welcome and connect with other Greener parents.
- Use your experience fundraising for other institutions, or learn something new.
Connect with other parents, help enrich the Evergreen experience for students and families, and contribute your leadership in support of student success and Evergreen’s distinctive approach to education.
As a member of the council, you will:
- Promote parent philanthropy and advocate for Evergreen.
- Participants are encouraged to make an annual leadership gift to the college.
- Participate in parent and family gatherings at Evergreen in spring and fall.
- Provide advisory input on programs and initiatives.
Yes—I’d like to join the Parents and Family Council!
Your leadership gift supports a range of programs, services, and opportunities that enrich Evergreen’s learning community and deepen the experience of your student.
Yes—I'd like to make a gift today.
Learn more about our annual meetings
Two in-person meetings are planned each school year. Both meetings are normally held at The Evergreen State College Olympia campus.
The fall meeting is during the annual Return to Evergreen, Alumni, Family and Friend weekend.
The spring meeting is held the same weekend as Olympia’s Arts Walk and Procession of the Species.
Online meeting participation is available for those who are not able to travel to campus.