If you have to pay any portion of tuition, fees, or campus housing out of pocket, a prepayment plan will help you spread out and manage your payments.
The pre-payment plan is only available beginning in the Fall quarter and should cover all three quarters (Fall, Winter and Spring).
The 2019-2020 pre-payment plan opens on June 15, 2019. It is a 9 month contract with a first payment due on August 2, 2019 and a last payment due on April 2, 2020 (nine equal payments).
Prepayment plans are only for full academic years and cover Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters. To sign up login to my.evergreen.edu and go to Web payment to get started. Under “Installment Payment Plan” you will find a calculator. The calculator will help you estimate the total amount of the prepayment plan you want to set up.
- August 2, September 2, and October 2 payments will cover Fall expenses.
- November 2, December 2, and January 2 will cover Winter expenses.
- February 2, March 2, and April 2 payments will cover Spring expenses.
- $40 non-refundable sign-up fee
- $25 fee insufficient or uncollected funds
- $10 late payment fee
Underpayment or Overpayment
If you change your enrollment, housing, or other expenses, or if your financial aid isn't what you expected, you may end up owing more or less than the amount set in your payment plan.
At the end of Spring quarter, we'll review your account and send a bill or refund.