President’s Equity Fund
President’s Equity Fund Programming Grant
The President’s Equity Fund aims to build and transform the diversity precedent initiated through the work of the President’s Diversity Fund, in the form of small grants for grassroots programming.
- What proposals are supported?
- Proposals that advance equity and inclusion of historically underrepresented populations on campus. In alignment with the Joint Presidents’ statement, we particularly encourage proposals that advance racial justice and support members of our Black community.
- Proposals that continue to support Evergreens long standing commitment to native and indigenous communities.
- Proposals that feature collaborative work between students, faculty, and staff.
- Proposals that demonstrate support from and engagement with community partners.
- How much support is available?
- President’s Equity Fund Programming Grants are awarded for up to $2000.
- How are funds disbursed?
- Funds will be paid directly to vendors for services rendered and are limited within state funding regulations.
- Who is eligible?
- Current Evergreen students, staff, and faculty.
- Programing by students or in collaboration with students will be prioritized
- When are applications due?
- Grant applications for Winter Quarter will be accepted on a rolling basis through Friday, March 5, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Grant applications for Spring Quarter will be accepted on a rolling basis until May 28, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Grant applications for Fall Quarter are due by Friday, June 4, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Are there any restrictions?
- Funding will not be awarded to pay registration or other fees associated with participation in conferences, training, etc., or to provide financial support for research or other such projects.
- Funding will not be awarded to support retroactive requests.
- Activities should occur during academic quarters, avoiding evaluation weeks.
- Complete and submit a President’s Equity Fund Programming Grant Application at the following Links
- Include supporting documentation, such as cost estimates, letters of support and/or sponsorship, speaker information, etc.
- Student Coordinators are encouraged to meet with an S&A staff member before submitting a President’s Equity Fund Programming Grant application.
The President's Equity Fund may not be capable of meeting all requests for funding support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to contact the President’s Equity Fund Programming Grant Committee at email@example.com