President’s Equity Fund
The President’s Equity Fund provides funding to equity and inclusion initiatives and programming.
President’s Equity Fund Programming Grant
The President’s Equity Fund aims to build and transform the diversity precedent initiated through the work of the President’s Diversity Fund, in the form of small grants for grassroots programming.
- President’s Equity Fund Programming Grants are available to current students, staff, and faculty for activities that support Evergreen’s commitment to equity across campus and are awarded in two cycles each academic year:
- Grant applications for Winter Quarter are due by the last day of Week 10 of Fall Quarter.
- Grant applications for Spring Quarter are due by the last day of Week 10 of Winter Quarter.
- President’s Equity Fund Programming Grants are awarded for up to $1000
- Funds will be paid directly to vendors for services rendered and are limited within state funding regulations.
- Activities should occur during academic quarters, avoiding evaluation weeks.
- Applicants must be members of the Evergreen community: currently enrolled students, faculty or staff.
- Funding will not be awarded to pay registration or other fees associated with participation in conferences, training, etc., or to provide financial support for research or other such projects.
- Event/activity producers are strongly encouraged to seek additional support from other campus and community sources, in the form of funding, services, staffing, etc. Activities that can demonstrate such community support will receive additional consideration. This support should be demonstrated at the time the application is submitted.
- Student Coordinators are encouraged to meet with an S&A staff member before submitting a President’s Equity Fund Programming Grant application.
- Please email completed applications to email@example.com.
- Complete and submit a President’s Equity Fund Programming Grant Application (DOCX).
- Include any supporting documentation including price quotes, estimates, letters of support and/or sponsorship, etc.
Please recognize that the President's Equity Fund may not be capable of meeting all the legitimate requests for funding support. The President's designees will make every effort to award funding in a manner they believe will address equity broadly defined. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to contact the President’s Equity Fund Programming Grant Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.