Electronic Media Lab Access
Electronic Media has a variety of labs which require a proficiency test before they can be used. All of the labs are for academic use only. Students need to be enrolled in an academic program or individual learning contract with a media fee.
Some of these spaces include:
- 2D Animation Labs: Requires completing a Canvas course and a 30 minute operational proficiency. There is more information on the 2D Animation Proficiency page.
- 2D Animation Lab: Requires completing a Canvas course and a 60 minute operational proficiency. There is more information on the 3D Animation Proficiency page.
- Audio Mixing Benches: Requires a 30-60 minutes proficiency with a lab aide.
- Video Editing: Require completing a Canvas course covering the lab policies and procedures. Read the MML lab use guidelines and the Video Edit Suite guide.
- Sound Effects Studio: This lab requires a 60 minute proficiency covering the recording process and lab policy.
Media Labs Usage Policy
Our labs are available to currently enrolled students, faculty, or staff to complete academic related projects. Students need to be enrolled in an academic program or individual learning contract with a media fee. All users must complete the lab proficiency before scheduling the labs. Recreational use, or use resulting in personal or monetary gain is strictly prohibited.