Registration staff are here to support you in your transition to remote learning. We have made some important changes in registration procedures and deadlines during weeks one and two of Spring Quarter in order to meet this need. For full details, visit the Spring 2020 Registration website. This email highlights some key information.
- Registration staff are checking email regularly at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is how to get the quickest response. Staff are periodically checking voicemail and returning calls as they are able to. If you believe a phone conversation might be helpful, please include a phone number in your email to email@example.com.
- It’s important to know the schedule for Week one:
- Week One begins: Monday, March 30
- Instruction begins: Thursday, April 2
- Week One ends: Friday, April 3
- Your Evergreen email is the primary means of communication for registration staff, as well as your faculty. We ask that you check your Evergreen email daily to stay well informed.
- Once registered, you will be included in your course or program Canvas or Wordpress site. Waitlisted students are not included in these sites.
- Not registered? There are multiple options for program or course registration during the first two weeks of the quarter (March 30 to April 10). Please visit the Spring 2020 Registration webpage for guidance.
- Do not rely on being dropped if you do not participate. If you no longer want to be registered for a particular program or course, you must drop it yourself. There are multiple options for dropping registration during the first two weeks of the quarter (March 30 to April 10). Please visit the Spring 2020 Registration webpage for guidance.
- It is important to have your registration finalized by Friday of Week Two (April 10). Your registration for Financial Aid purposes is locked at the end of the second week of the quarter and does not change if you drop after that. Check your registration through “Student Registration Details” on the Registration menu of my.evergreen.edu
- We are here to work with you and are relaxing our registration late fees and tuition refund policies for the first two weeks of Spring 2020 Quarter. At the start of week three (April 13) regular registration late fees, tuition refund policies, and petition processes apply. Please visit the “Changing Your Registration” website for guidance.
- If you have technology issues, please submit a help ticket via my.evergreen.edu (look for “Help” in the upper right corner) for the quickest response. Registration staff are part of the technology help team and will assist where appropriate.
Thank you and best wishes as we commence spring quarter!