In Person Operations
Corresponds to Washington state Phase 4. Assumes a minimal risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Instruction and College operations continue in-person and on campus, with additional health and safety steps implemented.
- Advisories regarding prevention measures are issued.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned more frequently and thoroughly.
- Each work unit and academic program is provided with cleaning supplies.
- Academic programs and courses make accommodations for those who need to learn remotely because of quarantine or self-isolation.
- Events greater than 250 people prohibited, unless VP approval is obtained.
- Pandemic Response & Planning Team is convened.
- Residential students are encouraged to clean living spaces, and cleaning kits are readily available to borrow.
- Board of Trustees, managers, and staff are made aware of the situation, on alert, and participating in preparation and prevention measures as directed.