Amount $1,000; 2 awarded
Class Standing Graduate
This scholarship was established by friends and family of Randy Ray, a graduate of Evergreen’s Master of Environmental Studies Program.
To be eligible to receive the Scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- MES Scholarship Application submitted by February 1, 2021.
- US Applicants: FAFSA processed by February 1, 2021 (please submit by mid-January to ensure FAFSA is processed by this date). The FAFSA is available October 1, 2020.
- Undocumented Students: The WASFA completed and submitted to Evergreen's financial aid office by February 1, 2021.
- International Applicants: Financial Need Statement* submitted with MES financial aid application.
- An essay of no more than 250 words explaining your interest in pursuing environmental policy with an emphasis on economic and business impacts at the state and local levels. Please have your essay ready to paste into your MES Scholarship Application upon completion.
- Will be enrolled in Evergreen’s Masters in Environmental Studies program upon receipt of the scholarship.
Preference will be given to students with documented financial need.