Against All Odds: The Black Experience - Rebirth, Renaissance, and Kabby Mitchell lll
We are aware of missing faculty photos in the directory and catalog and will be updating them shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Compare offerings and share your lists with others.
- To study the Ancient Egyptian Intermediate Periods and identify those actions that evoked the Revolutionary Renaissances of the Middle and Late Periods
- To apply that analysis to understanding the contextual and cultural continuity role of Afro- Futurism
- To conduct biographical research on selected individuals and /or movements of people of African descent and worldview who against all odds maintained their identity, community, traditions, culture and destiny through Creative Production
- To celebrate the life of one such hero- Kabby Mitchell lll through a series of Appreciative Events and Community Celebrations
This offering will prepare you for careers and advanced study in: Education, Cultural Activism and Creative Production
- No Required Online Learning - No access to web tools required. Any web tools provided are optional.
Scheduled for: Evening
Located in: Olympia
Final schedule and room assignment:Spring
|2018-02-14||New offering added for Spring quarter|