Evergreen’s Campus Calendar provides a comprehensive list of college-sponsored events. Events can be submitted by faculty, staff, or students.
Posting an event on the Campus Calendars does not reserve space for the event. Before posting, reserve your space with Evergreen Facilities.
Review the list of categories and formats before you post.
- The Campus Calendar is for events directly related to college business.
- All events must be sponsored by a college office, program, or officially recognized student, staff, or faculty organization.
- Do not submit personal events such as yard sales, parties, and birthdays.
- Only those responsible for an event may post it to the calendar. You must be a current student, faculty, or staff with an Evergreen username and password.
- Events must be open to the Evergreen community.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your description is complete and accurate.
- Event descriptions may not contain expletives or slanderous language, or content contrary to mission of The Evergreen State College.
All submissions are reviewed by a calendar manager before posting, so allow enough time before your event for review.
Event submissions that do not follow the guidelines will not be approved. We may edit your event information for clarity or grammar, or assign it to a more appropriate category or format.